Wednesday, March 5, 2008

the Nong Poy photo extravaganza!

Here is another collection of photos from our #1 favorite girl, Nong Poy.
Before the end of the week, I am going to post a bunch more photos of Fiona Film. Stay tuned! And, thanks to everyone who is returning to the blog. There have been more and more return visits and the other day the site almost had 1,000 hits in one day! That would be a record for this site. Anyway, you are not here to hear my ramblings...you are here to see the ladies. I give you Nong Poy, Treechada Petcharat, Poy Treechada, no matter what you call her she is a knock-out!




































Here is another collection of photos from our #1 favorite girl, Nong Poy.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nong Poy is amazing! Any idea how old she is?

Anonymous said...

do u know that she is a trans gender??

Anonymous said...

Until now I'm still amazed by her beauty, I can stare to her pictures all day! I can't believe doctors can create beautiful transgender like nong poy, going to Europe is my greatest dream the secon one is to meet nong poy in person :-)

Anonymous said...

nong poy is born gd-lookin plus hse cares bout herself very much so dats y she is beautiful nt the dcotor makes her... the doctor only do surgery 2 her body ..maybe the face abit, i guess

Anonymous said...

Is she still with her boyfriend? I heard that they are engaged to be married.

Anonymous said...

mi piacerebbe farmi fare un pompino.marco

Narcissa said...

My eye are in optical illusion when I saw her (or his?) photo.

Bibilui said...

Nong poy is the most gorgeous ladyboy i ever seen....

Anonymous said...

Nong Poy is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be like her if I had a chance I am sick to be a boy

Anonymous said...

there are so many facebook accounts to her name..any idea which ones is the real deal??...i hope i can be her fren,,:)

Anonymous said...

I Love U Nong Poy